Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello everbody,
I am Arun....Arun Kumar...(hey hey...what r u ??? James Bond ??? come to the point man). Yeah...Yeah...coming to the point....I am hearing about these blogs and people like Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan getting famous through blogs and a lot of my friends writing blogs and all, for a long time now. Some time ago, I came across a girl called Priya who has this blog "Poems, Prayers, and Promises" and I mailed to her and she replied me and we happened to chat today and she asked me whether I have a blog???? That was when I started wondering...... "is there anything that I can write ??" (you have nothing). I am used to internet for a long time now, since 2000, to the point that I cannot live without it anymore, to the point of bunking my office and sitting in front of an Internet Explorer sometimes; but I have never thought of writing a blog until recently... (I said COME TO THE POINT.....) ..Yes yes coming to the point....My life is an absolute run-of-the-mill one....filled with Computer, Television, Books, riding bike, and....oh my god..thats all...!!!!! (you have a girlfriend ???)....I dont even have a friend who is a girl. It is not that something is dramatically wrong with me, but I dont have access to a lot of girls now....I didnt realize when I was in school or college that this process of gaining a girlfriend is as tuff as this and missed a lot of opportunities to have a GF....but now, now I am slapping my forehead daily for that mistake.....but lets put that aside....Considering all the other crisis going on in the world right now, a 25-year-old not having a girlfriend is not a problem at all. Ok.....now....errrrrrr.....what was I talking about ?? (were talking about your bloody excuses for blogging !!!) . My usual routine goes like this....home-office-home-TV/internet/books-alone in bed, then again home-office-home-TV/internet/books-alone in bed, and again- (stop it, stop it...you are not leading a life dude, you are running a bloody marathon....and you want to write about this shit here ???)...Yes...why not ?? I will wr- (you booze ???) No...I dont booze nor smoke...(LOL.....this guy does not smoke.....LOL...icing on the cake!!....go ahead) There is nothing special in my ADLs, but I am going to write about everything, movies, books, happenings in the world, celebs, technical stuffs, softwares, sports, people around me, everything from a third-party point of view. (you write, but do you think anyone will read ??? LOL) . I am also going to write about the girls I meet, the moves I make, and the progresses that happen with absolute honesty (aaahhhhh.....at last....so you are not a saint !!!!). E-mails and comments are always welcome from my fans. (FANS ???....my ass).

2 comments:

P said...

:) That is nice for a start!

Anonymous said...

please note Priya is already married :-)